Policy & conditions
Midtown Toronto Piano Studio Policy
1. All parents/guardians are welcome at any time to observe. Only one parent or guardian is allowed to stay at the time of the lesson.
2. The policies for online and in-person lessons are the same. When mandated by the Government, the Studio will work online exclusively.
Lessons are 30, 45, or 60 minutes long and can take place at the in-home studio or online.
– 4 Sessions: Lessons are booked for 4 sessions in the month, and payment must be received before the first lesson, this payment will add up to the total cost of the number of lessons to be received during that period.
– 10 Sessions: Lessons are booked for 10 sessions in a period of 3 months, and payment must be received before the first lesson of the month, this payment will add up to the total cost of the number of lessons to be received during that period.
-The student or representative has the option to make payments in cash, via etransfer or credit card.
– If e-transfer is chosen as a payment option, transfers are payable to email@example.com
– When a credit card is preferred, the monthly fee is received through the Studio’s website.
-The studio works year-round withholding only the national holidays accountable.
-If a lesson falls on a national holiday, arrangements will be made to reschedule accordingly.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
When is safe to do so and the regulations allow to attend in-person lessons, all students at the Studio are required to wear a mask, face shield, or face covering of preference. Wash their hands upon arrival and departure and remove the shoes at the door. Piano keys, doorknobs, and pedagogical materials are disinfected in between students to guarantee their safety. Only one parent or guardian is allowed to stay to observe the lesson.
– Once enrolled, we encourage students to attend their lessons in their respective schedules in order to develop tangible progress. However, cancellations or rescheduling of lessons can be arranged with a notice of up to 24 hours.
– In case there is less than 24-hour notice no refunds can be arranged.
UPDATE NOTIFICATIONS ON ATTENDANCE
If a student needs to take a break from the piano lessons a notification via email or phone is needed 7 days before to make necessary arrangements to coordinate and schedule any unused lessons. No refunds will be offered.
If the teacher needs to update the calendar for forced circumstances students will receive notification 3 days in advance.